What Sets Saunders Electrical Group Apart as a Local Electrician in Baulkham Hills?
When you choose an electrician to service your home or business, you ideally want to find a business that stands apart from the crowd. Here are some of the factors that set Saunders Electrical Group apart as a local electrician in Baulkham Hills.
- Our versatility: Many local electricians focus on one sector or niche of the industry. At Saunders Electrical Group, we pride ourselves on versatility. The project could be residential, commercial, or industrial and we will feel right at home working with you. Our service capabilities are dynamic and unique. In addition to safety inspections, wiring, and power point installation, we are skilled in the installation of electrical applicances.
- Our communication: You will never be out of the loop about the state of your service or project when you work with Saunders Electrical Group. Our customers have praised us for constantly keeping them up-to-date with the progress of their projects.
- Our clean and respectful service: Hiring an electrician means welcoming someone into your home or business and trusting him or her to respect the space and the people inside it. At Saunders Electrical Group, we treat your property as if it were our own, approaching each job with a friendly demeanour and completing every task in a neat and tidy fashion.
When you hire a licensed electrician in Baulkham Hills, you want a reliable service that is completely painless on your end. With Saunders Electrical Group, this type of seamless support is precisely what you will get.
Services We Provide as Your Electrician in Baulkham Hills
We pride ourselves on our versatile range of services; here are a few of our capabilities.
- Safety inspections: Especially in older buildings, checking the safety of switches, outlets, appliances, and wiring is a must to protect against the risk of fire and electric shock. We provide thorough safety inspections, including testing and tagging.
- Renovation work: Electrical components are never the first things that you think about with a home or office renovation, but they are a pivotal part of the process. We can help you with everything from light switches to TV points to phone and data points to the installation of lighting.
- Appliance installation: Need help installing a new oven, cooktop, dishwasher, or washing machine? Call us and let us take care of it.
Ensure Safety with an Electrician in Baulkham Hills
Perhaps you are moving into a new house and want to make sure you aren’t inheriting any safety hazards. Maybe your house is on the older side and hasn’t had a formal electrical inspection in many years. In either case, if you need a safety inspection of your home’s electrical wiring, then Saunders Electrical Group can help. As an electrician in Baulkham Hills, we are here to help with any electrical safety inspection you need, whether it’s a pre-purchase inspection or an inspection of a property you already own.
There are so many electrical safety hazards that can develop over time. Your wiring can fall out of code and become a fire hazard. Old halogen downlights can deteriorate, also turning into fire hazards. Damaged or outdated electrical outlets can pose shock risks. Water damage near or around outlets or light fittings can indicate a threat of shock or electrocution.
At Saunders Electrical Group, it is our job to identify these safety issues before they cause injury, death, or damage. If you hire us for a safety inspection, we will give your home the thorough check it deserves. From dead smoke alarms to dated outlets and from insufficient lighting to cords that present as tripping hazards, we can flag any electrical risk that might threaten the safety of you and your family. We can check surge protection, monitor safety switches, test and tag electrical appliances and more. In short, we give your home a complete electrical health check.
Don’t buy a home without an electrical safety inspection, and don’t let your existing home go too long without a check. Instead, call Saunders Electrical Group as your electrician in Baulkham Hills. We can give you the peace of mind of knowing that your home is safe and up to code.
Why Customers Should Use Saunders Electrical Group
If you are looking for a commercial, industrial, or residential electrician in Baulkham Hills, give us a call at Saunders Electrical Group. Our services are thorough, timely, and high-quality while incorporating the type of friendly, clean, and communicative customer experience you want. Contact us today to get started.
Why Trust Saunders Electrical Group Regarding an Electrician in Baulkham Hills
Something that sets us apart from other contractors is our fourfold commitment. Our team adheres to these ideals and brings them to each project we take on.
- Experience - Our electricians have years of schooling and on-the-job experience that help them succeed both in unusual and familiar situations. With each new client, we learn something more and improve our craft. Thus, every client receives the benefit of us having worked with all those who came before.
- Dedication - The best workers are those who have a thorough understanding of how to complete the job and a willingness to do so. As electricians, we pride ourselves in overcoming any obstacle and proving that success is a matter of effort combined with a solid foundation of knowledge.
- Follow-through - We’ll also do whatever it takes to complete the project. When you hire us to install or repair your electrical wiring, we won’t consider the job finished until everything is working the way that it should, no matter how much effort it takes.
- Training - There are continually new developments in electrical technology and understanding. Our team is committed to studying those developments and mastering whatever new techniques become available. Thus, with each passing year, our team becomes more experienced and more knowledgeable through ongoing training.
Why Saunders Electrical Group Is Cost-Effective
We believe that you should get your money’s worth. To us, that means providing you with the best possible service for the money you spend, and we accomplish this through three principles:
- Efficient Operation - In everything, efficiency is tantamount to success. We strive to consistently find the best, most direct ways to accomplish our goals. That commitment may show up as finding improved and more reliable suppliers or undergoing additional training to learn new techniques and methods to install systems more effectively. This dedication to efficiency guides each action that we take, as when we accomplish the same job in less time, everyone wins.
- Client Satisfaction - We base our business on the belief that keeping our clients happy will ensure that we continue to have work. That belief underlies our entire approach to work daily, ensuring it aligns with our commitment to follow through with every job we take on. Further, the more familiar we are with our clients’ locations, the more swiftly and effectively we can complete the job.
- First Time’s the Charm - There are few things worse from any contractor than the initial effort being consistently wrong, especially when it comes to electrical installations and other essential functions. Simply put, you don’t have the time to waste for your contractor to try repeatedly to eventually complete the job adequately. Saunders Electrical Group does the job right the first time.
How to Prepare for a Visit from Saunders Electrical Group
Once you’ve decided to contact us for a consultation, there are only a few steps you should take. To ensure that your visit goes smoothly, we ask that you ensure to handle several things in advance:
- Communicate all the available details regarding your project. In many cases, the most effective way to do this is to schedule a visit from one of our technicians for a consultation. We’ll apply our proficiency to the situation, so when you contact us, make sure that you know what you want the results to be, and we’ll help you by figuring out how to get there from your starting point.
- Ensure that we’ll have access to the area. We can’t emphasise enough how important it is that we have unfettered access to the location where we’ll need to work. In some cases, we’ll need to create an opening into the wall, and that may be a significant disruption if you haven’t already prepared anyone else who will be in the space for what is to come. Our technicians will show up on time, so count on making the space available by the time we’ve scheduled with you.
- Schedule the visit when you won’t need to have staff in the area. As a complement to the previous item, businesses should ensure that their team is not expected to be conducting regular work during the time that we’re working on your electrical system. It’s possible that we may need to shut off large portions of your electrical service to safely complete the work you’ve hired us to do, so avoid the potential issue of your staff being unable to work despite being on the clock.
- Compile any records you have of past electrical work. Whether it’s original blueprints or records of what other contractors have done in the past, this information can help us complete the job more effectively. While it’s not a necessary prerequisite to our success, it is a significant benefit to have access to that kind of recordkeeping.
Related Services We Provide as a Local Electrician in Baulkham Hills
Saunders Electrical Group offers several essential services to businesses and homes in the Baulkham Hills area and beyond:
- If you’re opening a new business, moving to a new location, or merely adding electrical service to another area of your property that you hadn’t used before, our team can help you with a quality installation. We’ll inspect the building to ensure that we can safely run new wiring where it needs to go and hook up the new service safely and correctly.
- Alternatively, if you have old electrical wiring that has become a potential hazard or isn’t up to the task of handling modern electronics, we can reinstall updating wiring. Don’t settle for a power system that suffers from intermittent failures when one too many pieces of equipment are connected.
- Whether you had contractors in to alter the layout of your business or your building has suffered from water or weather-related damage, we can diagnose and repair any damage to your electrical system. Don’t take any risks when it comes to faulty wiring - let us ensure that you and your business are perfectly safe from harm.