Book Today and Get a FREE Safety Inspection!
Saunders Electrical Group will give you a free Safety Inspection in your office or home when you book NOW!
- Upfront Pricing – We provide fixed price quotes upfront so there are no surprises. Our able technicians will fully evaluate your work and estimate the cost before we begin working. It means there are no hidden charges save for a candid, professional evaluation. We also give a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty so you can be sure the work will be done to your expectations.
- Friendly and Skilled – Our family-owned and run company promotes a welcoming and skilled workforce. The highly-knowledgeable team of trained and accredited electrical technicians and sub-contractors treats both colleagues and clients as they would their own family. Frequent electrical trainings give our electricians keen insight into the latest, affordable procedures. Our pledge to you is an enjoyable service experience with 24/7 accessible electrical professionals who are happy to respond to all your questions and concerns.
- Executive Treatment – Saunders Electrical Group is devoted to treating your property as we would our own. We guarantee you a red-carpet treatment where our electricians will safeguard their workspace without leaving a mess. Our technicians wear shoe covers for all indoor jobs while taking utmost care to protect the workspace before and after work. If you are unsatisfied, rest assured we’ll come back to clean the area to your satisfaction.
- Safe & Secure – We only work with licensed and insured expert technicians and sub-contractors to give you confidence in our work right from the start. To give you total peace of mind, we verify the background of all our employees. You can trust us for the safest and most secure residential and commercial electrical service experience with the best vetted and competent staff in the industry.
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty – We’ve been committed to offering every client the highest level of service for more than ten years. For this reason, we give you a lifetime workmanship guarantee because of the absolute confidence we have in our work. Our best-of-breed electricians in Curl Curl will work on your project to your complete satisfaction, even if it means coming back multiple times.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – We often take for granted the electricity supply in our homes and places of work. When unforeseen electrical disruptions strike, Saunders Electrical Group is always accessible any time there’s a residential or commercial electrical emergency. If you encounter an electrical problem like an outage, electrocution, broken fixture, electrical fire, or any other electrical emergencies, call our emergency hotline at 1300 993 560 and we’ll dispatch a team of professional technicians to your aid.
What to Expect from an Electrical Safety Check from Saunders?
At Saunders Electric Group, our work is done by Fully Accredited Master Electricians that use a strict Active Safety System. The check covers every aspect of the electrical components within the property you intend to purchase or existing home. Here is what’s included in an electrical safety check:
- Inspection of all wiring in the property, including the roofing and the flooring.
- Electrical switchboard inspection to check for faulty wiring, fuses and safety switches that comply with AS3000 Standards.
- Inspecting all power points and switches to see if there’s damage.
- Inspection of all lighting in the roof and insulation clearance.
- Check the earthing or the system that connects parts of the electric power system to the ground.
- Check that smoke detectors are functioning correctly.
- Provide a full report and quote for repairs after the electrical safety check.
FAQs for Electrical Safety Checks
How much does an electrical safety check cost?
An electrical safety check can cost anywhere from $100 to $150 per session. The cost of the electrical inspection also depends on factors such as the home or building size. After the check, you’ll receive a repair and updates estimate.
When do I know it’s time for an electrical safety check?
It’s highly recommended to get an electrical safety inspection when you’re buying a home, selling a home, doing a major renovation project, or have added large appliances in the last few years. Alternatively, a routine electrical inspection is a good idea every 25 years or so since wiring can go bad and cause short circuits.
Need an electrical safety check for your home? Contact us today for a free safety inspection!